Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sex Class - APR 21 2010

Did I ever mention I'm taking up a very interesting course this Spring?
Psychology - Human Sexuality.

It is probably going to be the most interesting course that I will ever take in life.
They actually play sex video in class!!
Haha.

Learnt much about the female body. Make me want explore her body so badly. To love her in a different way than before. If only I had taken this course earlier.

Today, they taught pregnancy.
It suddenly dawned onto me why YSH was so awed by Liz's pregnancy.
I learnt it is almost a sacred ritual that all women have to through. And it not just the woman, but her loved ones too. Especially the father of the baby.
I can't imagine myself going through this with any other woman besides her. I want to experience the joys and pains of conception to birth with her and only her. To me, it seems, a woman is most beautiful when she is carrying a baby in her womb.
I wonder when the moment would ever come when I get to see my wife carrying my flesh and blood within her womb.

No comments:

Post a Comment