Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Karaoke, Tulip Garden, Dim Sum APR 23-25 2010

Dim Sum, APR 25 2010, Sunday

Can't do much with just one day. Can't travel, can't do adventures, can't do anything that is far. Haha. Went for a Dim Sum breakast at Jade Restaurant, Chinatown, International District. It was the second time I had gone there. Food still as good as ever. Beats burger and fries anytime. Guess I'm missing the wonderful foods in Singapore real bad. Spent the rest of the day doing homework, slacking. Dinner at UWest (my original apartment) with Daryl, Wendy and Zelin. Home-cooked curry chicken. Standard only as good as that of Mom's but it sure did make me drool. Haha.


Tulip Garden, APR 24th 2010, Saturday
Annual tulip festival in Skagit, Washington.
Tulips. My favourite flowers. Never dared give her any. Her Mu-Lao-Hu-ness would have swallowed me up if I even breathe a word about it. Haha. =P

Went to 2 places in Skagit.
1. Rosegaard
2. Tulip Garden

Rosegaard was nothing more than a small but well-ornamented tulip garden.
Tulip garden was the creamer. The vast expanse of the tulips were simply breath-taking.


Tulip Garden I


Tulip Garden II

After tulip garden, we went to Red Lobster for dinner. An atas restaurant with an atas price to match. Food quality did not quite match up to standards though.
Red Lobster was my reccommendation again.
Previously, I reccommended Black Angus (steak house). Turn out that the food was not almost always as good as it's reputation suggested. Think the guys are getting wary of me already. Haha!! ;)


Karaoke, APR 23 2010, Friday
Zhu peng gou you managed to convince me to go K with them despite my repeated insistence on staying away from K. Knew well that I would be emo when I start hearing people sing. Truly, I began to emo in the midst of the K session. The songs that she used to sing. The romance the lyrics played. =(

Miss YSH.

No comments:

Post a Comment